luca-bernabei - Latest news

Content 1 APR 2022

MIPTV 2022: Lux Vide secures deals for "Blanca"

1 APR 2022
The 12-part drama show has been secured by M6 in France, Mediaset Espana, Netflix Italy, MTVA  in Hungary, NHK for AXN Mystery in Japan and SBS in Australia. Lux Vide heads into MIPTV with new deals

Content 3 MAR 2022

Fremantle buys the 70% of Italy's Lux Vide

3 MAR 2022
Under the deal, Fremantle acquires 70% of the company, whereas the Bernabei family will retain the remaining 30%. Luca Bernabei will continue as CEO of Lux Vide, and Andrea Scrosati will be the Chairman.

TV 18 NOV 2021

“Blanca”, una historia donde la discapacidad se vuelve fortaleza

18 NOV 2021
La serie producida por LUX Vide en colaboración con Rai Fiction y protagonizada por Maria Chiara Giannetta se estrenará el próximo lunes 22 de noviembre por Rai 1 y promete divertir y emocionar a los espectadores por igual.

Interviews 13 OCT 2021

Lux Vide: High-concept series with a global reach

13 OCT 2021
Luca Bernabei, CEO at Lux Vide, explains the strategy behind the Italian production company, well-known for shows like “Devils” and “Leonardo”. With new titles and returning seasons, the goal is to keep growing as a global player.

Content 7 SEP 2021

Lux Vide releases first look images of “Blanca” at Venice Film Festival

7 SEP 2021
The new TV Italian series was produced in collaboration with Rai Fiction and is also the first production in the world to have used a special sound recording technique, holophony.